Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas post #2

Good Morning Merry Christmas post #2!


Yes...I am still awake at 2:45. No, I am not tired at all whatsoever. I have just completed packing for California (praise God!). I can say that my life is currently packed in boxes and stuffed in my closet and I am one step closer to being able to fully enjoy this season of Christmas. While, my lists only seem to be getting longer, and my schedule fuller, I am determined that by this time next week (when I leave to have Christmas with my family) I will have everything done so that I can enjoy them, as I do not know the next time I will see them.


God has been up to so much good as of late. In the last 3 weeks I have been given a new phone, a whole new set of luggage and more money than I care to share. While I am still only at half of what I was hoping for, I am certain that God knows exactly how much I need, and He has overwhelmed me with His peace and goodness throughout this whole process. I'm encouraged and now that I'm packed, feeling more ready than ever to get this show on the road. 


Until next time, I thought I'd leave you with some things...some sights and sounds of my season if you'd like. And then tomorrow...um, today I mean, I will get back to the goofy days of Christmas I promised. 


This is what getting new technology makes me feel like. Especially after 5+ years.
'Tis the Season in my room. Well, until I put all of the decorations in a box. Oops.
Even my schedule board got fun decorations!

Also for all of you who couldn't be at Bethel's Christmas program, namely my family. Here's the new verse to O Come, O Come Emmanuel I wrote. Sorry the video is so short, still trying to figure out new that technology! :)

It's 3 AM so I think I'll try to sleep now. Merry December 21st!


No comments:

Post a Comment