Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AH! It's coming, I promise!

OK! SO, I have NOT forgotten to give you some stories of Ireland. Upon returning home, I immediately started my new job with Compass Care as an in-home care provider for elderly. I am absolutely in love with my little ladies and honored that God would allow me such a safe environment in which to learn how to love and care in such a practical way for the needs of others. He is opening my eyes in so many new ways, my brain can hardly comprehend it. While, I knew that I would be working for them I had no idea how much, but in the past 2 weeks I have averaged about 25-30 hours with them alone. Add that to my already 12 hours at Target and to trying to get my house settled and to the good bit of jetlag I've been going through and you have one very busy, but extremely satisfied Lara.

SO starting tomorrow I will being going either day-by-day or two days at a time of our journeys in Ireland. I'm so excited to share with you a bit of what God did during our time there, and some fun stories to go along with it. We are still having fun learning all that He's done there and continues to do after us. We just know that much was accomplished for the Kingdom. I will do my best to post some pictures along with what it all was, and feel free to take a little looksie over on my facebook page at the almost finished Ireland 2012 album.

ALSO God has been stirring some pretty exciting ideas in my little brain about some fun things that I hope that you will join me in doing. Look for more info on that on a Wednesday coming soon.
Love you all, and hope you enjoy my 'Ireland in Review' coming to you all week! ;)

-no editing needed-

No comments:

Post a Comment