Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Music!

This past week I had the honor of going to Los Angeles to visit my very good friend Jessica. It's been almost a year since I've seen her and now that I live within driving distance it seemed silly to wait until both of our lives get even busier to wait to go and see her.

One morning when she was at work I finally had the chance to sit down and work on some of the many songs that have been rolling around my head for the past few months. I got a few almost completed and just had an amazing time of worshipping in my favorite way...me and a piano.

I can't wait to see what can and will happen when I finally have a place that's made for me to be able to write and create the way that God's intended me to. It will be great fun to see what will come from there. But for now...here is a little taste of a song that I worked on there.
Sorry about the quality. It's not the best, nor the sound but here it is nonetheless. I hope you enjoy it! (It's still really awkward for me to post stuff like this)



1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I do wish i could hear it better, but what i hear it like! :)

    ReplyDelete